Friday, May 10, 2024

2024 .99 Food Stores Closures


Friday, May 10, 2014--Las Vegas, NV - I recently came back from a trip visiting my family. As, I was set to leave, one of my family members stated that they saw on the news, the .99 cent stores were closing, nationwide. I was very surprised, as I just went to that store before, I took my trip. I was returning shortly, so it was easy for me to see not if, but when the end would be.

Well, well, well. I went to the .99 cent store, I have always shopped at(since 2014), ten years to be exact and the news from my family member was correct. As I went through the aisles, there were little to nothing left. All frozen, fresh foods were gone, with caution tape, to notified you that there was nothing to be seen here. Signs like below were hanging everywhere.



UPDATE: Today, I went to visit another .99 cent store an they were closed. So, there you have it my friends. The death of another grocery store. The community depended on. Please note: these store were not in the red, in fact they were making profits. So tell me why the need to close profitable stores?

Nonetheless, the reason why I wrote this blog today, was to inform you that the famine that My Lord and Savior, The KING of KINGS, LORDS of LORDS have said and has warned us in these latter days. The powers that be, are engineering a famine in the land of the USA!!! 

Please go to: A food crisis is coming.   My Sister in Christ, Daughter of Zion, Celestial. Goes further in-depth on the prophecies in the bible and the coming famines. Truly, blessed with the hotline of the Most High!

She also has a You Tube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@themastersvoiceprophecyblog.

Chow for now!

Your Girl LG

Social Media: tiktok.com/@your.girl.lg3

Photo Credit: Your Girl LG@LG Designs

Original site: https://gforcenews.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart Move, Joe!

 Shout out to my beloved Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia and it still will continue. Please note: I am not from Virginia. Congratulatio...